The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Consultant, Patent reports to Deputy Manager and performs the following duties:
- Reply inquiries regarding Intellectual Property filing strategies;
- Handle the Prosecution of Patent Applications;
- Explore new business opportunities; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- University graduate in engineering, natural science or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant experiences in filing and prosecuting patent applications, experience in patent drafting is an advantage;
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
How to Apply :
Online application: You need to complete the online form and attach your resume file. Application Online OR
Application by mail: You can download a job application form, complete the form and mail it to "Human Resources Division, Federation of Hong Kong Industries at 31/F, Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong". Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for purposes related to recruitment only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates not notified within three months may consider their application unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by FHKI within six months.