The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong's industrial and business communities.
As one of the four major chambers of commerce in Hong Kong, FHKI brings together like-minded entrepreneurs to spearhead the advancement of Hong Kong's industry. Through policy advocacy, professional business support services and cross-sector collaborations, FHKI strives to build a dynamic industrial ecosystem to take forward transformation and re-industrialisation of Hong Kong's economy, sparking new business opportunities and charting diverse paths for the younger generation.
- Co-ordinate and organise members activities in formats of seminars, exhibitions, missions and other business-related networking events, etc. from preparation of promotion materials to on-site support;
- Provide secretariat services to the assigned industrial groups and committees, including preparation of meeting agenda, papers and minutes;
- Drive members acquisition and retention through organising events and maintain excellent communication and relationship with members;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in marketing, project management, communication or business-related disciplines with minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Previous experience in Committees’ support would be an advantage;
- Strong in event management;
- Self-motivated, well-organised, detail-minded and good sense of responsibility;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties, please download the application form and send the completed form with your full resume ( please mention the current/ last and expected salary) to Human Resources Division, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon or email to us at email@example.com
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.