The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap.321) to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong's industrial and business communities.
As one of the most recognisable associations representing the industry, FHKI brings together like-minded entrepreneurs to spearhead the advancement of Hong Kong's industry. Through policy advocacy, professional business support services and cross-sector collaborations, FHKI strives to build a dynamic industrial ecosystem to take forward transformation and re-industrialisation of Hong Kong's economy, sparkling new business opportunities and charting diverse paths for the younger generation.
- Handle day-to-day media requests and act as the primary contact point of FHKI with media;
- Handle daily news monitoring and maintain sound media relationship for FHKI;
- Prepare media materials (e.g. drafting of press release and media responses), arrange interviews for FHKI leadership and organize media events to generate local and regional media coverage on prints and online platforms;
- Provide copywriting for corporate communications materials such as e-newsletters and magazine, byline articles, website, speech, annual reports, and other promotional publicity;
- Oversee the production of annual report and major corporate collateral;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in related disciplines, preferably in journalism, communication, public relations, language or social sciences;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in communications and public affairs, preferably gained from sizable or public organisations; established local media network is a definite advantage;
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese; Experience in digital content development and multimedia production is a plus;
- Strong sense in local and global economic policy and industrial development;
- A mature, self-motivated team player with excellent organisational skills and is able to perform under pressure and tight timeline;
- Willing to work outside office hours as and when necessary;
- Immediate availability is preferred;
- Candidates who can provide a recent English write-up or publication for reference will be considered favourably.
Interested parties, please download the application form and send the completed form with your full resume ( please mention the current/ last and expected salary) to Human Resources Division, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.