(In English only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong's industrial and business communities.
As one of the four major chambers of commerce in Hong Kong, FHKI brings together like-minded entrepreneurs to spearhead the advancement of Hong Kong's industry. Through policy advocacy, professional business support services and cross-sector collaborations, FHKI strives to build a dynamic industrial ecosystem to take forward transformation and re-industrialisation of Hong Kong's economy, sparking new business opportunities and charting diverse paths for the younger generation.
Responsible for integrated marketing programs to achieve business goals, utilize brand, digital, social media and traditional marketing.
Customer Relationship Management
- Formulate, assess and select communication and segmentation strategy to attract and retain customers;
- Create innovative programs that maintain brand aspiration and drive long term customer value through recognition and relationship-based initiatives.
- Understand customer preferences, profiles, attitudes and expectations towards digital platforms, and leverages this knowledge to enhance and revamp better online experience;
- Design and lead the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across various channels, e.g. website, app, social media platforms, EDM, paid media, SEO, SEM, etc. to raise brand awareness, drive traffic and generate leads;
- Manage and optimize the content on the company / council website (incl. FB/IG) to strengthen brand engagement;
- Plan the annual social media calendars across Facebook, LinkedIn, IG, etc.;
- Coordinate with agencies and vendors, drive and monitor the delivery of quality digital content;
- Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, etc.;
- Track, report, and analyze KPIs and website analytics for SEM / PPC initiatives and campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, etc;
- Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms (e.g. visits, conversation funnel, CPC, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.) to measure multiple campaigns across online channels;
- Develop and deliver tailored content to the targeted audience via CRM / websites via marketing automation / CRM automation tools, e.g. Hubspot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Manage occasional events and social networking budget;
- Develop event plans and monitor overall performance in terms of KPI development;
- Liaison with internal/external team and on-site supervision of special design works and checking of stand installations to meet requirements;
- Control the construction cost of special design services at competitive price;
- Coordinate with the internal departments on stand construction for their local promotion activities.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or other related disciplines;
- 5+ years experiences in performance marketing / search engine marketing / internet marketing / digital marketing and CRM;
- Relevant Experience in B2B, event or digital agency is an advantage;
- Experience in popular ad platforms (e.g. Google ads, Apple, Facebook, Hubspot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager);
- Work knowledge of marketing analytical tools, e.g. HubSpot, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Twitter Campaign Analytics, etc.;
- Excellent stakeholders management and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multi-task under the tight deadlines;
- Independent, self-driven and enjoy working in retail market;
- Strong in data analysis;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.