(In English only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong's industrial and business communities.
As one of the four major chambers of commerce in Hong Kong, FHKI brings together like-minded entrepreneurs to spearhead the advancement of Hong Kong's industry. Through policy advocacy, professional business support services and cross-sector collaborations, FHKI strives to build a dynamic industrial ecosystem to take forward transformation and re-industrialisation of Hong Kong's economy, sparking new business opportunities and charting diverse paths for the younger generation.
The Senior Officer reports to Manager and performs the following duties:
- Plan, lead and provide hands-on support to corporate events, members activities and provide marketing services in Hong Kong and the Mainland in formats of seminars, exhibitions, missions, award schemes, business matching, and other business-related networking events, etc.;
- Provide secretariat services to industrial groups including preparing meeting documents as well as supporting the industry specific initiatives such as handling government funding projects and implementing marketing projects;
- Drive members acquisition and retention through members visit and provide high-quality services to members;
- Prepare promotional materials i.e. flyers, brochures, eDM, social media posts for event marketing and promotion; and
- Provide support to other ad-hoc projects and activities.
- University graduate in marketing, event management, public relations, communication, hospitality or business-related disciplines;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience; working in trade/business associations or governmental offices preferred, but not essential;
- Hands-on experience in event coordination, knowledge in producing marketing collaterals such as booklets, flyers, directories and eDM is a plus;
- Attentive to details, outgoing with positive thinking and willing to meet people;
- A good team player with good project management skill;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua); and
- Occasional business trips and irregular working hours may be expected.