(In English only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong's industrial and business communities.
As one of the four major chambers of commerce in Hong Kong, FHKI brings together like-minded entrepreneurs to spearhead the advancement of Hong Kong's industry. Through policy advocacy, professional business support services and cross-sector collaborations, FHKI strives to build a dynamic industrial ecosystem to take forward transformation and re-industrialisation of Hong Kong's economy, sparking new business opportunities and charting diverse paths for the younger generation.
Reporting to the FHKI Information Technology Manager, the Administrator is responsible for:
- Assist the FHKI Information Technology Manager in achieving his/her KPIs and those of the IT Department;
- Perform technical support for both network and IT infrastructure;
- Set up and configure networking equipment, such as, firewalls, routers and switches;
- Provide backup and disaster recovery support and procedures;
- Perform configuration and administration tasks on virtualized platforms (e.g. VMware & Hyper-V) and Windows-based network;
- A combination of skill sets in events, conferencing room audio visual equipment installation etc.;
- Provide IT support for internal users;
- Coordinate with vendors on solutions evaluation, deployment and maintenance; and
- Performing other IT duties as needed.
- Diploma or above in Information Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DNS and VLAN;
- Experience in Linux, Windows AD, Azure, Office 365, AWS, VMware and hyper-v support ;
- Logical thinking, problem-solving skills, Analytical and critical thinking capabilities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with good command of English and Chinese;
- Having experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is an absolute advantage; and
- Audio and Visual setup and operation experience is an advantage.