(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Manager, IT reports to Senior Manager, Finance and performs the following duties:
- Manage the IT team to provide good quality IT services including Application, Infrastructure, User Computing, Service Management and Control;
- Ensure IT systems and applications are at industry standard and fulling regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Collaborate with users to ensure their IT needs are effectively and efficiently supported in both office-based and remote user environments;
- Manage IT related budget and resources allocation;
- Manage IT projects to ensure quality implementation, on-time and within budget delivery;
- Develop and implement long and short-term IT strategies in support of growth;
- Develop and manage key relationships with management, internal stakeholders and external vendors; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science or System Administration;
- Minimum 6 years’ solid IT experience for degree holder or 8 years for non-degree holder;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to communicate with all level of stakeholders;
- Ability to translate user business requirement into technical specifications;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications and software / system tools, on Mac/Windows/iOS/Android environment;
- Practical experience in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and HRMS (HR Pro) is an advantage;
- Be proactive, can-do attitude and good team player;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
Less qualification and experience will be considered as Deputy Manager.