(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Consultant, Patent reports to Deputy Manager and performs the following duties:
- Reply inquiries regarding Intellectual Property filing strategies;
- Handle the Prosecution of Patent Applications;
- Explore new business opportunities; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- University graduate in engineering, natural science or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant experiences in filing and prosecuting patent applications, experience in patent drafting is an advantage;
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).