(In English only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
We are looking for a creative, talented and energetic multimedia designer to join our team! Reporting to the Deputy Manager, Corporate Affairs, you are responsible for developing attractive visual contents for multiple communication channels and social media platforms.
- Film and edit video content for events, social media, marketing campaigns and in-house activities & functions;
- Develop compelling visual contents including photo-shooting, video-shooting, photo-editing, etc.;
- Manage creative design and production for video, graphics, , animations or any visual contents as required;
- Perform post-production on various types of video;
- Work closely with the team in brainstorming and developing trendy ideas; and
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned as required.
- Higher Diploma or above in Multimedia, Creative Media or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Advertising or Media industry (Experience in social media is a PLUS);
- Experience in FMCG is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, illustrator and Photoshop;
- Strong sense of latest marketing trend;
- Open minded and passionate in new media industry;
- Basic English and Chinese writing skills;
- Creative, proactive, self-motivated, a good team player and be able to meet tight deadline;
- Responsible, good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Immediately available is highly preferred