(In English only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong's industrial and business communities.
As one of the four major chambers of commerce in Hong Kong, FHKI brings together like-minded entrepreneurs to spearhead the advancement of Hong Kong's industry. Through policy advocacy, professional business support services and cross-sector collaborations, FHKI strives to build a dynamic industrial ecosystem to take forward transformation and re-industrialisation of Hong Kong's economy, sparking new business opportunities and charting diverse paths for the younger generation.
The Manager, IT reports to Heads of Operations and performs the following duties:
- Manage the IT team to provide good quality IT services including Application, Infrastructure, User Computing, Service Management and Control;
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure;
- Running regular checks on network and data security;
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems;
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages;
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software;
- Ensure IT systems and applications are at industry standard and fulling regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Manage IT related budget and resources allocation;
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science or System Administration;
- Minimum 6 years’ solid IT experience for degree holder or 8 years for non-degree holder;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to communicate with all level of stakeholders;
- Ability to translate user business requirement into technical specifications;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications and software / system tools, on Mac/Windows/iOS/Android environment;
- Practical experience in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and HRMS (HR Pro) is an advantage;
- Be proactive, can-do attitude and good team player;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Less qualification and experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Information Technology